UNM Student Job Fair 2012
The University of New Mexico Graduation Task Force Student Engagement Committee presents
UNM Student Job Fair 2013
Friday, August 23
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
UNM Duck Pond
You are cordially invited to attend the University of New Mexico (UNM) Student Job Fair 2013,
brought to you by The Graduation Task Force Student Engagement Committee. The Student Job Fair
will take place on Friday, August 23 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at
the UNM Duck Pond. This recruiting event will provide UNM departments and off-campus work study organizations with the opportunity to
boast the benefits of student employment and to recruit the many talented students here at UNM.
Arrangements and Tips
- A check-in tent will be available for sign-in and/or assistance.
- Booths will be set-up upon arrival- just bring your materials!
- Students listen to their peers if available, send a student employee to help recruit for your department.
- The Duck Pond has wireless internet. Bring a laptop to showcase your department.
- Please be aware that you might have to share a table.
- We know August is a busy time. If you do not have staff available to work a booth but would
still like to recruit students for your department, please contact Keith Hitz.
Registration Fees and Deadline
- FREE for all UNM departments as well as community organizations affiliated with UNM. Please register on Lobo Career Connection.
- Please register online by Wednesday, August 22, 12:00 noon.
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Department sign-in and booth set-up.
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Open to student traffic.
- 2:00 PM: Booth closing and take-down.
For additional information or assistance please contact Keith Hitz or Tommy Nguyen at the Office of Career Services, at 277-0953.